Exchange & Return Details
- Exchanges and returns must be requested within 15 days of receipt at shipping address listed on the order, with the exception of helmets.
- Helmet returns must be requested within 7 days of receipt.
- Items must be in as-delivered condition with absolutely no signs of wear or installation.
- Items must be in the original packaging with all contents, labels and tags still attached and included.
- Electronic items, tools and chemicals must have the original seal in place.
- Items will be inspected and approved or rejected within 2 business days of receipt.
- Approved returns will be refunded immediately and confirmation emailed to you.
- Refunds may take an additional 2-10 days to be applied depending on your credit card company.
- Items must be returned with the Return Authorization (RA) number we supply clearly marked.
- Items cannot be returned to our physical store without prior permission.
- Sale or clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Exchanges and returns that opt for a store credit have no restocking fees. Returns that opt for a refund to the original payment method incur a 10% restocking fee.
Return/Exchange Return Shipping
We will supply a return shipping label once per order for non-oversize domestic shipments and you will be responsible for delivering the package to the carrier specified in a timely manner. You also have the option of providing your own return shipping label – we recommend shipping with a method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. International customers must handle all return shipping fees and arrangements.
After receiving and approving your return we will ship your replacement item(s). We can ship your replacement item(s) prior to receiving your return, but this will require a charge for the full amount of your replacement item(s) to be placed on your credit card. The charge will be credited once we receive and approve your return.
We’ll pay the domestic re-ship fee for exchanged item(s) once per order for any exchanges of non-oversize items valued over $50.
International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges. Any items arriving COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Seacoast Sport Cycle upon delivery will be rejected.
Please let us know ASAP if any product arrives damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL). We will assist our customers in these claims. This process can take several weeks or more to complete so please be patient.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Seacoast Sport Cycle will assist customers with their warranty; however Seacoast Sport Cycle does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact us for assistance. Please note, manufacturer warranty processing may take up to 8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.