Podium-Points Rewards Program
Seacoast Sport Cycle’s Podium-Points is the best rewards program in the industry. You earn a minimum of 10% of your qualifying purchase back in Podium-Points that can be applied to future purchases – in-store, via e-mail or over-the-phone! There is no maximum on how much you can earn. For example, spend $100 and get $10 worth of Podium-Points or spend $1,000 and get $100 worth of Podium-Points. It’s that simple.
Better yet – we will run promotions (occasionally…) offering double, triple, quadruple or even more points! Sign up for our newsletter and keep an eye on our web site for advanced notice.
And there is no card to lose or present – it is all handled electronically with a convenient portal for you to check your account status!
Who is Eligible?
Everyone who has a valid e-mail address on file with us and makes a purchase in-store, via e-mail or over-the-phone.
How do I Earn Podium-Points?
First you need to have a valid e-mail on file with us.
Then Podium-Points are earned automatically on all qualifying purchases in-store, via e-mail or over-the-phone. Once your order is shipped or picked-up Podium-Points will be credited to your account in 10-days and will then be available for redemption on your next purchase. Note that product returns and refunds will decrease your Podium-Points balance accordingly.
When making an in-store, e-mail or over-the-phone purchase earning Podium-Points is all automatic!
Podium-Points are earned for qualifying Service Parts and Labor too!
How to I Redeem Podium-Points?
Podium-Points may be applied to in-store, e-mail or over-the-phone purchases for service, parts, accessories and apparel – and even bikes and scooters. Remember, we must have a valid e-mail on-file for you to earn and redeem your Podium-Points.
How do I Check my Podium-Points Balance?
Just click here and log into your on-line account and check the status.
- Podium-Points are non-refundable and can’t be transferred between accounts.
- Podium-Points are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
- Podium-Points have no cash value.
- When calculating the amount of Podium-Points earned, shipping fees and taxes are excluded.
- Purchases which are already discounted may not qualify for Podium-Points.
- Podium-Points expire 10-months after they are earned.
- Seacoast Sport Cycle retains the right to deny the use of Podium-Points to any individual for any reason.
- Seacoast Sport Cycle retains the right to modify or end the Podium-Points program at any time without prior notice.