Price Match Policy
If you find a lower advertised price from an authorized U.S. dealer on an in-stock product, contact us and we’ll do our best to match that price.
All price match requests are handled at the sole discretion of Seacoast Sport Cycle, Inc.
How to request a price match
In-store price match – Bring a printed copy of the price to match detailing the model, size, color and year (if applicable) along with the price quoted and provide this to the salesperson prior to making the purchase.
On-line price match
Place your order on-line then send an e-mail to email@example.com, within the next 30-minutes, detailing the model, size, color and year (if applicable) along with the price quoted. After review of the request, Customer Service will contact you by phone or email and confirm the status of your price match request.
- Only advertised prices are matched. Offers requiring customers to enter coupon codes or other extra steps are excluded.
- Price must be from an authorized U.S. dealer.
- Ebay auctions are not eligible for price match requests.
- Product must be new and in stock in the same model, size, color and year (if applicable).
- Any applicable shipping and/or handling fees will be included when calculating the price difference.
- Items priced less then $50 are not eligible for price matching.
- Seacoast Sport Cycle rewards points may not necessarily be earned and/or promotions and discount codes may not be applicable for all price-match items.
- If you have already made a purchase with us, we cannot price match retroactively.