REV'IT! Womens Striker 2 Gloves
The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redefine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Women's Striker 2 Gloves are an affordable short cuff glove that balances protection, ventilation, and comfort. These gloves are constructed of drum dyed goatskin leather with heavy spandex and two-way stretch to guarantee a comfortable glove that allows for movement. These leather gloves incorporate a tri-fleece liner with 3D SEESOFT knuckle, TPR finger knuckle protectors, Temper-foam at thumb and palm, and PWR|shield knit at palm. The Women's Striker 2 Gloves also feature connect finger tips, which mean that you can operate your mobile device without taking off your gloves, as well as the adjustment straps at the wrist for a custom fit.
- Goatskin drum dyed - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Heavy spandex - This heavier stretch fabric is used in areas at high risk of impact situations, to follow the curve of the body in a comfortable manner and maintain the utmost in safety.
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- 2-way stretch
- Tri-fleece lining - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- PWR|shield knit - PWR shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Temperfoam - Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temper-foam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 67% Leather, 20% Polyamide, 9% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Fit - tour fit
- Adjustability - adjustment strap
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - elastic, short cuff
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.