Alpinestars Men's Highlands Motorcycle Riding Glove
A short-cuffed performance riding glove that incorporates premium leather and a 3D mesh top surface for optimized levels of comfort and breathability, the Highlands features a excellent protection thanks to a hard knuckle protector and strategically positioned aramid fiber reinforcements.
• Constructed from durable goat leather associated with 3D mesh top surface which provide an optimized airflow.
• Innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestarsﾒ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of high abrasion-resistant aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned outer hand with padding on landing zones.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
• Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• Palm and thumb padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• TPR fingers and backhand sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Wrist flap with velcro on cuff provides a secure closure.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.