2021 Aprilia Tuono 660 Grey or Black
|Color:||Black or Grey
A NEW ERA BEGINS
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the Tuono 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience. Colour options include the brand-new Acid Gold that further highlights the design and young, dynamic personality of this bike.
Aprilia parallel twin-cylinder forward facing, 4-stroke, liquid cooled with water oil radiator and heat exchanger, double overhead camshafts (DOHC) with a silent chain on the right side, four valves per cylinder
- BORE X STROKE 81 x 63.93 mm
- CAPACITY 659 cc
- COMPRESSION RATIO 13.5:1
- MAXIMUM POWER 95 hp (73.5 kW) at 10500 rpm
- FUEL SYSTEM Airbox with front dynamic air intakes, two Ø48-mm throttle bodies, Ride-byWire engine management
- IGNITION Electric
- LUBRICATION Wet sump
- GEARS 6 gears with Aprilia Quick Shift (AQS) up and down
- CLUTCH Multi-plate wet clutch with mechanical slip system
- SECONDARY DRIVE Chain, with drive ratio: 17/43
- ELECTRONIC CONTROLS Six-axis inertial platform, APRC package containing ATC (traction control), AWC (wheelie control), AEB (engine braking), AEM (engine maps) and ACC (cruise control). 5 Riding modes (Road and Track, 3 fixed and 2 customisable)
- FRAME Aluminium dual beam chassis with removable seat support subframe
- FRONT SUSPENSION Kayaba 41-mm stanchion fork, aluminium radial calliper mounting bracket. Adjustable spring preload and rebound damping. 120 mm wheel travel.
- REAR SUSPENSION Aluminium asymmetric swingarm. Adjustable monoshock in spring reload, rebound braking. 130-mm wheel travel.
- BRAKING SYSTEM Front ABS: double disc, diameter 320 mm Brembo radial callipers with four Ø32-mm opposing pistons. Radial pump and metal braided brake hose. Rear: Ø220-mm disc; Brembo calliper with two Ø34-mm separate pistons. Pump with integrated tank and metal braided hose Multimap ABS Cornering
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.