2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
- Tell me more
- Schedule Test Ride
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Color:||Gold or Red
Dirt, dust and water - need anything else to have fun? Yes: the new Tuareg 660.
It is finally time to see it in action outdoors. In its natural habitat, Tuareg can show you what it can do and you can finally get back to having some real fun!
- Engine: Aprilia parallel twin, four stroke, liquid cooled, double overhead camshafts(DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 659 cc
- Max Power: 79 HP (59kW) at 9,250 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 51 ft-lb. (70 Nm) at 6,500 rpm
- Chassis: Steel tube trellis with aluminum bracket
- Power supply: Airbox with head-on intake, 2-48mm throttle body, Ride-by-Wire engine management
- Transmission: 6 gears
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 43mm USD with top out spring. Fully adjustable. Travel 240mm
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum rear arm. Kayaba rear shock absorber. Fully adjustable Travel 240mm
- Front brake: Double disc 300mm Brembo floating calipers with 2 pistons 30/32mm. Brembo axial pump, metal braided hose
- Rear brake: Single disc 260mm; Brembo single piston 34mm. Independent tank rear pump, metal braided hose
- ABS system: Multimap ABS
- Front wheel: Spoked wheel - 2.15"x21" - Tubeless 90/90 R21
- Rear wheel: Spoked wheel - 4.25"x18" - Tubeless 150/70 R18
- Wheelbase: 60.03"
- Length: 87.4"
- Width: 37.99"
- Seat Height: 33.85"
- Headstock: 26.7 deg.
- Trail: 4.46"
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.7 gal. (including 0.79 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight including fluids: 449.7 lbs wet/412.2 lbs dry
- CO2 Emissions: 99 g/km
- Consumption: 58.8 mpg
- Electronic management: APRC suite that includes ATC (traction control), AEB (engine brake), AEM (engine mapping), ACC (cruise control), 4 riding modes (2 pre-set and 2 custom settings) ABS
- Homologation: Euro 5
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.