Alpinestars Missile Leather Jacket Tech-Air Compatible
Alpinestars Missile Leather Jacket For Tech Air Race
The Missile Leather Jacket is anatomically mapped for optimized levels of improved performance fit and comfort. Constructed from a premium leather, this jacket has class-leading protective features inside and out, and is designed to accommodate Alpinestars Tech-Air® Race airbag system. Due to its ergonomic engineering, this CE certified jacket can equally be worn on its own, resulting in a very versatile performance riding jacket.
PLEASE NOTE: While this jacket is compatible with our Tech-Air 5 Vest system, if you are looking for complete integration (zipping the Tech-Air vest directly into the jacket and hooking the Tech-Air vest up via quick connect cable to have the vest transmit information to the LED panel on the jackets sleeve) you will need to purchase the Tech-Air race system as the Tech-Air 5 vest is a standalone vest with the LED panel directly on the vest itself and will not zip into the jacket or plug into the jacket via quick connect cable.
Tech Air Race Ready
This Missile Leather Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal VELCRO® and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature hook and loop grip closure for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
- Padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves.
- Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system.
- The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Alpinestars race-derived, internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
- External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder and elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- Snap connection system allows integration of Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade, sold separately).