2020 Piaggio MP3 500 HPE Sport
|Model:||MP3 500 HPE Sport|
|Color:||Black, Grey, or Matte Green
The sporty nature, evidenced by its “Sport” badge on the rear part of the tail, is further emphasised by the matt black of the exhaust protector and passenger handgrips whilst the carbon look hydrographics on the central tunnel and button panel of the rear shield also speak to its no-nonsense character.
Unique and absolutely distinctive, right down to its rear gas shock absorbers and set of waveform front brake discs, the MP3 Sport 500 cuts a swathe through traffic with grit and determination.
Last but not least its three color variations leave no doubt that this bike is not for the faint-hearted with its choice of glossy gray, black and matte green options.
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4 valves
- 493 cc
- 94 mm
- 71 mm
- 38.8 hp (28.5 kW) @ 7,250 rpm
- 33.6 ft-lbs (45.5 Nm) @ 5,000 rpm
- Wet Sump
- EPA, CARB, Transport Canada
- Electronic injection
- CVT continuously variable transmission with torque server
- Automatic centrifugal dry clutch
- Double cradle in high resistance tubular steel
- Articulated quadrilateral
- Dual hydraulic shock absorbers adjustable in preload
- Combined braking with ABS/ASR
- Two 258 mm discs with hydraulic control
- Single 240 mm disk with hydraulic control
- Tubeless 110/70 - 13"
- Tubeless 140/70 - 14"
- 87.6" in (2.225 mm)
- 31.5" in (800 mm)
- 60.6" in (1.540 mm)
- 31,1" (790 mm)
- 3.1 gal (12 liters)
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.