2020 Vespa Primavera 150 Touring
|Model:||Primavera 150 Yacht Club
|Color:||Red or Green
The Primavera version designed for intrepid riders, characterized by its chrome luggage rack inspired by its travel roots
AGILE AND SUPER-TECHNOLOGICAL
The new 12-inch rims with five-spoke design, the largest in Vespa history, provide stability and total safety on all road surfaces. The single-cylinder four-stroke engine provides a smooth and quiet ride and reduces consumption with top-of-the-range performance. Bike Finder and remote controlled seat opening are standard on the 150.
- 3-valve 4-stroke single cylinder i-get catalysed
- 155 cc
- Forced Air
- 58 mm
- 58.6 mm
- 9.5 kW - 12.9 HP - at 7,750 rpm
- 9.44 ft-lbs @ 6,500 rpm
- Electronic Injection
- CO2: 65 g/km | Compliance: Euro 4
- 94.74 mpg
- CVT automatic with torque server
- Automatic dry centrifugal with shock absorber
- Single arm with helical spring and single hydraulic shock absorber
- Helical spring with preload adjustable (4 positions) and single hydraulic shock absorber
- Stainless Steel Ø 200 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Ø 140 mm drum with mechanical control
- ABS at the front wheel only
- Tubeless 110/70 - 12"
- Tubeless 120/70 - 12"
- 2.59 ft
- Tank: 2.11 gal
- Load-bearing structure: Sheet steel shell with welded structural reinforcements
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.