2021 Ducati Panigale V4S
|Model:||Panigale V4 S
The 2021 version of the Panigale V4 boosts performance even further and takes track riding to the next level for amateurs and pros alike. A series of refinements make for an easier, more user-friendly, less fatiguing ride while simultaneously making the bike faster not just on individual laps but over entire timed sessions.
The Aero Pack provides enhanced airflow protection and improves overall vehicle stability, enhancing confidence. The Front Frame, instead, modifies stiffness to give better front-end 'feel' at extreme lean angles. Ducati and Ducati Corse engineers have crunched the feedback/data numbers from customers all over the world and Superbike World Championship events. Their analysis has led to a series of aerodynamic, chassis, electronic control and Ride by Wire mapping changes: designed to increase stability and turn-in speed, these changes make it easier to close corners and ensure riders enjoy more confident throttle control.
The S version comes with Öhlins event-based electronic control; this uses the second-generation Öhlins Smart EC (Electronic Control) system that, exploits the full potential of the IMU 6D.
- Engine Type
- Desmosedici Stradale 90 deg. V4
- 1,103 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies. Variable length intake system
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 16; Rear sprocket 41
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins NIX30 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston callipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Cornering ABS EVO
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 200/60 ZR17
- 57.8 in. (1,469 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in. (835 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 3.94 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.23 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 384 lb. (174 kg)
- Ducati Red
- 24 months unlimited mileage
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.