2022 Ducati Streetfighter V4 SP
- Tell me more
- Schedule Test Ride
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Model:||Streetfighter V4 SP
Introducing top-of-the-range Streetfighter V4 SP model, a further precious gem in the Streetfighter universe, offered in a numbered version and marked with the legendary “SP” (which stands for Sport Production). The new Streetfighter V4 SP is the most adrenaline-pumping naked to ever roll its wheels off the production line in Borgo Panigale.
Aesthetically, the SP stands out from the pack thanks to its “Winter Test” livery, which Centro Stile Ducati created by taking inspiration from the bikes used during MotoGP and SBK pre-season testing. A premium equipment derived from the Superleggera V4.
The new carbon rims, 3 lb lighter than those of the Streetfighter V4 S, significantly reduce the moment of inertia and contribute to an overall weight saving of 6.6 lb. The 1103 cc Desmosedici Stradale engine features a counter-rotating crankshaft, “Twin Pulse” firing order, 208 HP of power and 123 Nm of torque at 9500 rpm. The STM-EVO SBK dry clutch ensures a more effective anti-hopping function but also reproduces the characteristic sound that Ducatisti so appreciate. The comprehensive range of equipment is completed with Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 suspension and the Brembo Stylema R® braking system with front callipers.
- Engine Type
- Desmosedici Stradale 90 deg. V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- 1,103 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 42
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins NIX30 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode.
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminium single-sided swingarm.
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa 2 200/60 ZR17
- 58.6 in. (1.488 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.3 in. (845 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 16 L (4.23 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- 389 lb. (175 kg)
- "Winter Test"
- 24 months unlimited mileage
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.