2022 Ducati Supersport 950 S White
- Tell me more
- Schedule Test Ride
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Model:||Supersport 950 S
The Ducati sports bike made for the road changes its name and becomes SuperSport 950, renewing its aesthetics, electronic equipment and high level of features.
The design of the SuperSport 950 evolves thanks to the new fairings designed by Ducati Style Centre which give the bike more sportiness, dynamism, and fluidity in its shape with a strong and decisive resemblance to the Panigale V4.
The strengths of the Ducati sports bike intended for the road have always been their dynamic style, visual compactness, elegant lines and proportions typical of Panigale sports bikes.
The new SuperSport 950, thanks to new fairings, becomes more sporty and shapely with a strong reference to the Panigale V4 with a new full-LED headlight and side air vents.
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Red or White
- 24 months unlimited mileage
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.