2023 Aprilia Tuareg 660 Acid Gold or Martian red
- Tell me more
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
Best in class technology
Technical solutions designed for performance and feeling
In an industry bound to the compromises of all-terrain riding, the Tuareg 660 charts a new course, offering benchmark performance in all conditions and authentic adventure equipment.
That's the magic of the Aprilia 660 platform - lightweight, intelligent, complete and tremendously effective. Redesigned to give you maximum control on asphalt and dirt, whether sitting or standing, thanks to distinctive technical solutions that respond to your desire to explore.
- Engine: Aprilia parallel twin, four stroke, liquid cooled, double overhead camshafts(DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 659 cc
- Max Power: 79 HP (59kW) at 9,250 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 51 ft-lb. (70 Nm) at 6,500 rpm
- Chassis: Steel tube trellis with aluminum bracket
- Power supply: Airbox with head-on intake, 2-48mm throttle body, Ride-by-Wire engine management
- Transmission: 6 gears
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 43mm USD with top out spring. Fully adjustable. Travel 240mm
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum rear arm. Kayaba rear shock absorber. Fully adjustable Travel 240mm
- Front brake: Double disc 300mm Brembo floating calipers with 2 pistons 30/32mm. Brembo axial pump, metal braided hose
- Rear brake: Single disc 260mm; Brembo single piston 34mm. Independent tank rear pump, metal braided hose
- ABS system: Multimap ABS
- Front wheel: Spoked wheel - 2.15"x21" - Tubeless 90/90 R21
- Rear wheel: Spoked wheel - 4.25"x18" - Tubeless 150/70 R18
- Wheelbase: 60.03"
- Length: 87.4"
- Width: 37.99"
- Seat Height: 33.85"
- Headstock: 26.7 deg.
- Trail: 4.46"
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.7 gal. (including 0.79 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight including fluids: 449.7 lbs wet/412.2 lbs dry
- CO2 Emissions: 99 g/km
- Consumption: 58.8 mpg
- Electronic management: APRC suite that includes ATC (traction control), AEB (engine brake), AEM (engine mapping), ACC (cruise control), 4 riding modes (2 pre-set and 2 custom settings) ABS
- Homologation: Euro 5
Payment Calculator - please contact us for current rates
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700