2023 Ducati Diavel 1260 S Dark Stealth
- Tell me more
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Model:||Diavel 1260 S|
|Color:||Black (Dark Stealth)|
Powerful. Muscular. But also agile and effective between the curves for maximum riding enjoyment. The new Diavel 1260 combines the performance of a maxi-naked with the ergonomics of a muscle cruiser. Its design reinterprets the Diavel style with a contemporary look and integrates perfectly the 159 HP Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, beating heart of this new Diavel 1260.
For the Model Year 2023, the colour range of the Diavel 1260 has been updated. The standard version is now available in total black: the Dark Stealth coloring includes matt black for the superstructures, which is combined with rims, frame and mechanical parts also in black with different finishes.
The S version, on the other hand, is available in Ducati red with white graphics, alternating with black parts, giving the Diavel 1260 a new sportiness, without sacrificing the style that distinguishes this model.
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder
- 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system.
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up/down Evo (DQS)
- Final Drive
- Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Front Suspension
- Ø 48 mm Öhlins adjustable usd fork, TiN treatment.
- Rear Suspension
- Öhlins fully adjustable monoshock, Aluminium casted single-sided swingarm.
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers, PR16/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo.
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- 63.0 in. (1,600 mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- 27 deg.
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 481 lb. (218 kg)
- Ducati Red, Black, or Sandstone Grey
- 24 months, Unlimited mileage
Current Promotion Links -
Note that some promotions may already be reflected in the pricing shown
Payment Calculator - please contact us for current rates
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700