2023 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
- Tell me more
- Schedule Test Ride
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Model:||Scrambler Desert Sled|
Making its way out of the roughest roads of California and New Mexico, the new Scrambler Desert Sled is designed for those who love the unconventional streets and the less traveled paths.
This essential and yet grand version of Scrambler offers a unique mix of off-road spirit and lifestyle values.
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Front Suspension
- 46mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 170/60 R17
- 59.3 in. (1,505 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.9 in. (860 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 4.4 in. (112 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.57 US gal. (13.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 425.5 lb. (193 kg)
- White Mirage
- 24 months unlimited mileage
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.