2023 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift - Gen 1
- Tell me more
- Other Stuff
The two-seater Scrambler Nightshift lights up the streets with a flash of classic style, a burst of the Café Racer flair and a beam of custom attitude. The Scrambler Nightshift is equipped with a new Café Racer-style flat seat, which is comfortable both for rider and passenger. Equipped with a wide handlebar derived from the 1100 Sport Pro and Cafè Racer rearview mirrors.
The Scrambler Nightshift is also equipped with additional aesthetic details, like the front and rear LED position indicators. (only EU homologated) The Scrambler Nightshift is equipped with spoked wheels, and with the iconic Pirelli MT60 tires, excellent both for use on asphalt and for riding on dirty roads. Flat track inspired, the new Scrambler Nightshift is equipped with side number plates enriched with the Classic Scrambler Ducati logo.
- Type - L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled Displacement - 803 cc Bore x stroke - 88 x 66 mm Compression ratio - 11:1 Power - 73 hp (53,6 kW) 8250 rpm/min Torque - 48,8 lb-ft (66,2 Nm) @ 5750 rpm Fuel injection - Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body Exhaust - Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminium tail pipes Emissions - Euro 5 (Only for countries where Euro 5 standard applies)
- Gearbox - 6 speed Ratio - 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26 Primary drive - Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1 Final drive - Chain, front sprocket 15, rear sprocket 46 Clutch - Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame - Tubular steel Trellis frame Front suspension - Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork Front wheel travel - 150 mm (5,9 in) Front wheel - Spoked aluminium wheel 3,00" x 18" Front tire - Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18 Rear suspension - Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable Rear wheel travel - 150 mm (5,9 in) Rear wheel - Spoked aluminium wheel 5,50" x 17" Rear tire - Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17 Front brake - Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment Rear brake - Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment Dashboard - LCD
- Wheelbase - 1.445 mm (56.9 in) Rake - 24° Trail - 112 mm (4,4 in) Total steering lock - 35° Fuel tank capacity - 13,5 l - 3,57 gallon (US) Dry weight - 180 kg (397 lb) Wet weight* - 196 kg (432 lb) Seat height - 798 mm (31,4 in) Max height - 1.060 mm (42 in) (brake reservoir)
- Details - 24 months unlimited mileage Service - 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months Checking valve clearance - 12,000 km (7.500 m)
Current Promotion Links -
Note that some promotions may already be reflected in the pricing shown
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700