2023 Vespa Primavera 150
- Tell me more
- Other Stuff
|Color:||Orange, Black, White, Blue or Green
It was the Sixties and an era in which the world was changing when the Vespa Primavera burst onto the scene and revolutionized urban mobility with its charming “two wheels and a motor” combination. Today, the revolution continues with fresh new lightweight lines, greater safety, comfort and style, along with extra bells and whistles.
- New Next Generation fuel injected 4T3V i-get Euro 4 engine: Boost in fuel economy, lower emissions, higher top speed, longer service intervals, and a more pleasing exhaust note.
- New hinged fork design. The first new and improved Vespa fork design since 1977.
- New saddles material + seams
- New Rear light design
- New front tie
- New chromed crest on mudguard
- New 12” rims
- New Remote: Bike finder and seat opener
- New Gear Box
- ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
- Updated Barometric Sensor: Takes into account elevation to provide optimal fueling.
- Quieter Starter Motor
- Crank Shaft is 24% heavier in order to greatly reduce vibrations on the road.
- Exquisite Style: The Primavera is a highly modern Vespa, designed with the elegance of an exclusive style but without renouncing the comfort aspect.
- Revolutionary Tech: All-new, more rigid body. The steel sheet bodywork that also acts as a support is the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world.
ENGINE: Single cylinder 4 strokes, with catalytic converter and electronic fuel injection, Single overhead camshaft - 3 valves (2 intake, 1 exhaust)
DISPLACEMENT: 155 cc
TANK CAPACITY: 2.1 gal. (8 L)
FUEL SUPPLY: P.I. Injection (Port injected)
COOLING: Forced air
TRANSMISSION: Automatic Twist and Go (CVT with torque server)
CLUTCH: Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers
WARRANTY: 2 year unlimited mile warranty.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700