Alpinestars Stella Missile Women's One-Piece Tech Air Compatible Racing Suit
Designed specifically for the female form, the Stella Missile Leather Suit is constructed from premium race-grade 1.3 mm bovine leather, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints offer unparalleled impact and abrasion resistance, while localized perforations and an airflow-optimized aero hump ensure the rider stays cool and streamlined during the ride. The Stella Missile is also Tech-Air® compatible.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Hyper Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, designed specifically for the female form and sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction to reduce rider fatigue when riding.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on the shoulder and knee for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Sport knee slider.
• Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit and constructed with premium 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• 3D textured fabric collar construction aids comfort and prevents chafing.
• Innovative inner cuff and calf adjusters allow riders to tailor the fit.
• Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation.
• Localized perforations highly improve ventilation.
• Stitched leather graphic details.
• Calf expansion gusset.
• Integrated padding for increased levels of rider comfort.
• Chest compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Stella Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Knee multi-layer reinforced construction with grip texture on the bike contact area.
Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow, knee.