REV'IT! Trench GTX Jacket
- Protection Features
- Ergonomic Features
When the development process started for the Trench GTX, our aim was to create a fashionable city jacket with all the functional and protective features you normally find only in high-end touring jackets. It would be a jacket designed for long-distance, metropolitan commuters that ride 365 days a year on two wheels, in any type of weather imaginable. Mission: Accomplished.
The laminated GORE-TEX® outer shell is extremely breathable and, as you would expect, 100% waterproof. Being a laminated outer shell, the water pick-up is virtually non-existent, so the jacket stays dry and lightweight all the time. This plays a huge role in preventing hypothermia during winter or colder rides. When used without the included thermal liner, there’s an unsurpassed breathability making this jacket comfortable to wear in warmer conditions. Thus, you have here an almost four-season jacket, with the exception of extreme heat.
Unparalleled, on-demand airflow is provided by our patented VCS|aquadefence ventilation system, conveniently positioned at the chest, yet nicely integrated into the design. Hot and humid air that could potentially get trapped inside the jacket can easily escape through the air outlet vents around back. In terms of protection, the Trench GTX jacket has got it all. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor is found at the elbows and shoulders, and it’s also prepared for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector.
- Outer Shell: 2-Layer Gore-Tex nylon 400D fabric
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- Seeflex CE protection at shoulders and elbows
- back protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Visibility: laminated reflective accents
- Fit: city fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment tabs, elastic draw cord at hem, flexisnap
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence, air outlet
- Features: VCS | panel with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for vest connector, short and long connection zippers
- Pockets: stash pockets, napoleon pocket, inner pockets