REV'IT! Globe GTX Trousers
- Protection Features
- Ergonomic Features
We’ve created the Globe GTX trousers with two purposes in mind.
They can be worn as a pair of high-end, waterproof, over-your-trousers trousers for daily long-distance commuters, but they can also easily double as your basic, go-to adventure touring pants. Because they’re constructed from a 2L GORE-TEX® shell, it has almost no water pick-up, and therefore stays dry, lightweight and reduces the transmission of cold to your body. With SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor at the knees and SEESMART™ CE-level 1 armor at the hips, we’ve got you covered in case of an impact.
- Outer shell: Gore-Tex nylon 400D fabric
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- Protection: Seeflex CE-level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflective accents
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: VCS | zippers
- Features: stretch panels, short and long connection zippers, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure, prepared for REV'IT Strapper suspenders
- Pockets: slit pockets