Podium Points Rewards Program
Seacoast Sport Cycle’s Podium Points is the best rewards program in the industry. You earn a minimum of 10% of your qualifying purchase back in Podium Points that can be applied to future purchases – in-store, via email or over the phone. There is no maximum on how much you can earn. For example, spend $100 and get $10 worth of Podium Points or spend $1,000 and get $100 worth of Podium Points. It’s that simple!
Better yet – we run promotions (occasionally...) offering double, triple, quadruple, or even more rewards points. Sign up for our newsletter and keep an eye on our website for advanced notice.
And there is no card to lose or present – it is all handled electronically with a convenient portal for you to check your account status.
Who is eligible?
Everyone who has a valid email address on file with us and makes a purchase in-store, via email, or over the phone.
How do I earn Podium Points?
As long as you have a valid email on file with us, Podium Points are earned automatically on all qualifying purchases. Once your order is shipped or picked up, Podium Points will be credited to your account in 10 days and will then be available for redemption on your next purchase. Note that product returns and refunds will decrease your Podium Points balance accordingly.
Podium Points are also earned for qualifying service parts and labor!
How do I redeem Podium Points?
Podium Points may be applied to in-store, email, or phone purchases for service, parts, accessories, and apparel – and even bikes and scooters. Remember, we must have a valid email on file for you to earn and redeem your Podium Points.
How do I check my Podium Points balance?
Just click here and log into your online account and check the status.
- Podium Points are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
- Podium Points have no cash value.
- Shipping fees and taxes are excluded when calculating the amount of Podium Points earned.
- Purchases which are already discounted may not qualify for Podium Points.
- Podium Points expire 10 months after they are earned.
- Seacoast Sport Cycle retains the right to deny the use of Podium Points to any individual for any reason.
- Seacoast Sport Cycle retains the right to modify or end the Podium Points program at any time without prior notice.