REV'IT! Women's Broadway Jeans
The Rev'It! Women's Broadway Jeans are designed to look and feel like your favorite pair of jeans. These jeans feature a "solid dark blue" wash with a regular, straight fit that will flatter your figure. These women's jeans are constructed of 11oz Cordura denim, PWR|shield and polycotton plain weave lining, Knox Lite CE protection and safety stitiching for protection, and 3M Scotchlite reflective accents for visibility. The Women's Broadway Jeans also feature a mechanical stretch for a comfortable fit, adjustable protector pockets, comfort seat, triple needle stitching, and five pockets.
- 11oz Cordura denim - Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. Cordura denim fabrics are exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. The heavier the denim, the more rigid the garment and the more abrasion resistant it will be.
- Polycotton plain weave - Polycotton is a mixture of polyester and cotton, combining natural and man-made material. The polycotton is woven into a basic plain weave.
- PWR|shield - PWR | shield has been developed in-house by the Rev'It! R&D department. PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level.
Knox Lite CE protection -These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for Sas Tec CE hip protection
- PWR|shield knit protection layer - PWR | shield is developed in-house by the R&D department. PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level.
- PWR|yarn - PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Visibility - 3M Scotchlite reflection
- Composition - 85% Cotton, 15% Nylon
- Fit - regular fit
- Features - zipper fly front closure, safety stitching
- Comfort seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Tripple needle stitching - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Adjustable pocket protectors - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- Pockets - five pockets