Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 Motorcycle Boots Vented
- Key Features
A track and street performance riding boot which incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 V2 is superbly anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars' performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility. The upper is constructed from microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike's controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars' innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad, ankle brace and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Alpinestars' new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
• The SMX-6 V2 Boot is CE certified.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.