Alpinestars BOGOTA' PRO DRYSTAR® Textile Motorcycle Jacket
- KEY FEATURES
The all-season Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilizes Alpinestars’ Drystar® membrane for 100 percent waterproof and breathable performance. The three-layer ‘liner to drop’ system allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use. The Bogotá has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back and arms for effective climate control in any conditions.
- From a construction standpoint, has a 3D ergonomic shape to ensure that it is highly flexible and vented and incorporates a technical Drystar® liner to provide superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. In fact, the Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility. The Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket adapts to all riding needs and is the ideal liner to drop all-season jacket. The jacket has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for effective all-weather performance and superior comfort in any weather conditions, wet or dry - designed to ensure that the outer shell always stays dry, with the Bogotá it’s goodbye to soggy gear.
- Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System.
- Constructed utilizing 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials.
- The Bogotá Pro has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back, and arms with a unique sleeve vent construction and wide mesh panel for effective climate control in any conditions.
- The direct ventilation panels on the chest and arms can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
- Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
- New inner construction for protection insert upgrades including both Back and Chest inserts and is also ready for the new, long back protector insert.
- The jacket has a lightweight 600D main shell for enhanced durability.
- Reinforced 2-L 450D hard outer shell construction for enhanced long-life durability and light weight, with 600D woven reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.
- Extensive stretch inserts around armpit for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
- Pre-curved sleeves are engineered with a rotated design to follow the shape of the arm while delivering superior freedom of movement and range of motion while in the riding position.
- Detachable 100g body, 60g full sleeve thermal liner allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions.
- Intuitive and functional incorporation of zippers, connectors and ergonomic designs on liner connection, closure systems, wrists, and collar for ease of use.
- Innovative collar closure with adjustable self-centering snap closure for an optimized fit, with Velcro on the inner to keep the collar in the open position in warm weather conditions.
- Ergonomically designed adjustable cuffs for ease of use with gloved hands.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.