Alpinestars Men's Corozal V2 Drystar® Motorcycle Riding Glove
The Corozal v2 is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane for excellent performance in the wet. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
• Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper with goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Constructed using Alpinestars’ Drystar® performance material technology, which incorporates a bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance.
• Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
• Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
• Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity.
• Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort.
• Available in international sizes S-3XL.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.