ALPINESTARS STELLA TOURER W-7 V2 DRYSTAR® GLOVES
- KEY FEATURES
The Stella Women's Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove is a winter glove designed for long range riding, tailored to women touring riders in cold conditions. Compact and designed to fit inside jackets, it features a unique, one-operation closure system with wrist strap and cuff flap to secure the glove. Crafted from a combination of high-performance materials including stretch Nyspan and ripstop polyamide shell, conductive leather palm, synthetic suede reinforcement, and the brand's own Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, the glove is designed for superior comfort and weather-proofing, plus 120g ThinsulateTM insulation to keep hands warm. Moreover, the glove features the new, covered SP Lite knuckle for additional protection.
• Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for high levels of breathability and excellent all-weather performance.
• Long Touring styled cuff for extended coverage.
• Mix of leather and softshell for durability and rider comfort.
• Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
• Side reinforcements for additional protection.
• Padded fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Reflective print.
• Knuckle covered with viscoelastic for protection against repeated impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 LEVEL 1 KP.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for enhanced levels of flexibility.
• ThinsulateTM 150g tophand and ThinsulateTM 100g palm for high degrees of warmth.