ALPINESTARS TOURER W-7 V2 DRYSTAR® GLOVES
- KEY FEATURES
The Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove is a winter-ready glove designed for long-distance rides in any environment. Its compact construction fits easily inside or over a jacket cuff, and its single operation closure system and wrist strap analytically secure both simultaneously. The glove boasts a stretch Nyspan and ripstop polyamide shell upper with conductive leather palm and synthetic suede reinforcements, plus a waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for unbeatable comfort and weatherproofing. Additionally, it contains 120g Thinsulate TM insulation to keep hands warm, and is equipped with a new covered SP Lite knuckle for extra protection.
• Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for high levels of breathability and excellent all-weather performance.
• Long Touring styled cuff for extended coverage.
• Mix of leather and softshell for durability and rider comfort.
• Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
• Side reinforcements for additional protection.
• Padded fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Reflective print.
• Knuckle covered with viscoelastic for protection against repeated impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Certified Category II EN 13594:2015 LEVEL 1 KP.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for enhanced levels of flexibility.
• ThinsulateTM 150g tophand and ThinsulateTM 100g palm for high degrees of warmth.