REV'IT! Livengood GTX Gloves
- Protection Features
- Ergonomic Features
For all you year-round commuters, the Livengood GTX gloves are the gloves you have been waiting for.
The incorporated GORE-TEX® with GORE Grip Technology means that the waterproof membrane is directly laminated to the inside of the outer-shell, which significantly reduces water pick-up so the gloves stay dry and lightweight all the time. It also means that the layers of the grip technology are bonded tightly together, so there’s no movement between them, allowing you to grip your handlebars or use your zipper with ease.
Like all top-model gloves we bring to market, the Livengood GTX gloves have been equipped with the single-motion closure system, enabling you to secure the other glove without the usual hassle.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, polyester rib, PWR shell, PWR shell twill stretch, flock polyurethane
- Lining: PrimaLoft Gold high loft fur liner
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% Gore-Tex membrane
- Protection: 3D Seesoft knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, Seesoft at palm TPR finger knuckles
- Visibility: reflection at back hand
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: connect finger tip