REV'IT! Men's Valve H2O Leather Textile Motorcycle Jacket
The Valve H2O is our fully loaded touring jacket prepared for asphalt adventures in any season. Thanks to the combination of waterproof CORIUM+® leather on the arms and the breathable 3L hydratex waterproof laminate on the body of the motorcycle jacket, you are always fully protected from the elements. A detachable thermal liner will keep you warm while riding in colder temperatures. And to improve your comfort level even more, we added a detachable storm collar to keep away the wind and rain from your neck.
When the temperatures start to rise while riding, you can easily direct cool air to your upper body with the help of our VCS|Aquadefence ventilation system. Just open up the flaps on the chest and secure them with the magnetic Fidlock® system. All of this can be done with one hand while riding. By opening the ventilation zippers on the back, the warm air from inside the jacket can easily escape, helping to keep your upper body at the ideal temperature.
Rain or shine, cold or warm, it doesn’t really matter. The Valve H2O motorcycle jacket will get you to your destination in comfort.
- Outer Shell: PWRshell stretch, PWRshell ripstop stretch, cowhide
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing & Breathability: Waterproof
- Composition: 45% Leather, 45% Polyester, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Lining: Mesh
- Seeflex CE level 2 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector included
- Pocket for optional Seesoft CE Level 1 divided chest protector (sold separately)
- Safety seams
- Visibility: Laminated reflection, laminated reflective logo
- Fit: Touring, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: Air outlet, VCS aquadefence, ventilation panels
- Features: Safety stitching, adjustable protector pockets, cuff zipper, detachable storm collar, short and long connection zipper, soft edge collar, stretch, v-flap at cuff
- Pockets: Internal pocket within thermal liner, inner pockets, slit pockets