REV'IT! Summit 3 H2O Gloves
Take the Summit 3 H2O gloves on your next summer/warm weather adventure and enjoy all the perks of protection and waterproofing. The long-cuff gloves are ready for anything thanks to their TPU hard shell palm slider, Temperfoam® finger knuckles, Temperfoam® thumb knuckle and Temperfoam® underneath the knuckle. That said, the combination of drum dyed goatskin along with PWR|shell 500D twill stretch make sure you have the right amount movement and feel in the handlebars. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, the included hydratex® | Z-liner membrane is up to the task of waterproofing the gloves. And in terms of a perfect fit, because we know that’s what you’re after, our revolutionary Single Motion Closure System is built in to ensure that every time your hands slip into the Summit 3 H2O, they’re as comfortable as possible. Also included is the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
Your all-round waterproof summer gloves
Great grip especially in warm weather!
hydratex®|Z-liner makes them 100% waterproof
TPU hard palm slider
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, PWR|shell 500D, PWR|shell 500D twill stretch, flock PU, PU coated fabric, Connect fingertip leather, goat digital with WR finish
- Waterproofing and Breathability: hydratex|Z-liner
- Protection: TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: connect fingertip, visor wipe, elastic at wrist, grip part, regular cuff