2024 Aprilia RS 660 Extrema
- Tell me more
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
The RS 660 takes fun and performance levels up another notch with a selection of new racing elements designed to reduce weight and enhance its dynamic qualities.
EXTRA FEATURES, EXTRA FUN
Among the key latest features is the SC Project exhaust, which combines with a new carbon lower fairing designed especially for this model, along with the front mudguard, also in carbon. And the result? A reduction of an impressive 6.6 lbs compared to the classic Aprilia RS 660. Less weight means more riding fun!
THE RACING SPIRIT INTENSIFIES
The Aprilia RS 660 raises the bar yet again. After reinventing the medium-cylinder sports category, the Extrema version shakes things up once more, injecting another healthy dose of sports personality into the mix with an exclusive chequered flag livery and single seat cowl.
MORE THAN APPEARANCES ALONE
The Aprilia RS 660 Extrema also ups the ante when it comes to technology, courtesy of reverse gear software, a great element if you’re not only concerned about aesthetics, but are also looking for a true Racing bike set-up.
Aprilia parallel twin-cylinder forward facing, 4-stroke, liquid cooled with water oil radiator and heat exchanger, double overhead camshafts (DOHC) with a silent chain on the right side, four valves per cylinder
- BORE X STROKE 81 x 63.93 mm
- CAPACITY 659 cc
- COMPRESSION RATIO 13.5:1
- MAXIMUM POWER 100 hp (73.5 kW) at 10500 rpm
- MAXIMUM TORQUE 67.0 Nm (6.83 kg) at 8500 rpm
- FUEL SYSTEM Airbox with front dynamic air intakes, two Ø48-mm throttle bodies, Ride-byWire engine management
- IGNITION Electric
- LUBRICATION Wet sump
- GEARS 6 gears with Aprilia Quick Shift (AQS) up and down
- CLUTCH Multi-plate wet clutch with mechanical slip system
- SECONDARY DRIVE Chain, with drive ratio: 17/43
- ELECTRONIC CONTROLS Six-axis inertial platform, APRC package containing ATC (traction control), AWC (wheelie control), AEB (engine braking), AEM (engine maps) and ACC (cruise control). 5 Riding modes (Road and Track, 3 fixed and 2 customisable)
- FRAME Aluminium dual beam chassis with removable seat support subframe
- FRONT SUSPENSION Kayaba 41-mm stanchion fork, aluminium radial calliper mounting bracket. Adjustable spring preload and rebound damping. 120 mm wheel travel.
- REAR SUSPENSION Aluminium asymmetric swingarm. Adjustable monoshock in spring reload, rebound braking. 130-mm wheel travel.
- BRAKING SYSTEM Front ABS: double disc, diameter 320 mm Brembo radial callipers with four Ø32-mm opposing pistons. Radial pump and metal braided brake hose. Rear: Ø220-mm disc; Brembo calliper with two Ø34-mm separate pistons. Pump with integrated tank and metal braided hose Multimap ABS Cornering
Payment Calculator - please contact us for current rates
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700