2023 Vespa Primavera S 150
- Tell me more
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
GRIGIO DELICATO MATT
Enjoy the knowledge that you're riding responsibly
The Vespa Primavera 150 is powered by a 150-cc engine featuring electronic and mechanical components that not only optimise fuel consumption and performance, but also make a real difference when it comes to minimising acoustic pollution, thanks to a softer tone that is easier on the ears. Then there is also the improved starter action, the transmission cover and significant reduction in exhaust pipe noise (medium and medium-high frequency).
Access your personal infotainment system
The Vespa Primavera S 150 is packed with great technology with its innovative instrument panel with multi-function full-color 4.3" TFT display, connected to the Vespa MIA app. This gives you instant access to a host of fantastic information, from bike status to trip statistics. It also enables you to answer telephone calls using buttons on the handlebar and use your smartphone’s voice command function to make calls and manage your music playlist.
Ride any type of road in total comfort
This small body Vespa with its nifty lightweight structure zips through city traffic and longer stretches of empty roads with ease. Designed so that you enjoy a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride, its 12" wheels deliver perfect grip on all surfaces and in all conditions.
- New Next Generation fuel injected 4T3V i-get Euro 4 engine: Boost in fuel economy, lower emissions, higher top speed, longer service intervals, and a more pleasing exhaust note.
- New hinged fork design. The first new and improved Vespa fork design since 1977.
- New saddles material + seams
- New Rear light design
- New front tie
- New chromed crest on mudguard
- New 12” rims
- New Remote: Bike finder and seat opener
- New Gear Box
- ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
- Updated Barometric Sensor: Takes into account elevation to provide optimal fueling.
- Quieter Starter Motor
- Crank Shaft is 24% heavier in order to greatly reduce vibrations on the road.
- Exquisite Style: The Primavera is a highly modern Vespa, designed with the elegance of an exclusive style but without renouncing the comfort aspect.
- Revolutionary Tech: All-new, more rigid body. The steel sheet bodywork that also acts as a support is the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world.
ENGINE: Single cylinder 4 strokes, with catalytic converter and electronic fuel injection, Single overhead camshaft - 3 valves (2 intake, 1 exhaust)
DISPLACEMENT: 155 cc
TANK CAPACITY: 2.1 gal. (8 L)
FUEL SUPPLY: P.I. Injection (Port injected)
COOLING: Forced air
TRANSMISSION: Automatic Twist and Go (CVT with torque server)
CLUTCH: Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers
WARRANTY: 2 year unlimited mile warranty.
Payment Calculator - please contact us for current rates
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700