2023 Vespa Primavera 50
- Tell me more
- Payment Calculator
- Other Stuff
|Color:||Orange, Grey, Black, White, Blue, or Green
A mini-revolution on two wheels brings total joy and freedom as you zip through city streets. Improved performance, innovative technology, and 70 years of engineering from the world’s leading scooter company.
- New Next Generation fuel injected 4T3V i-get Euro 4 engine: Boost in fuel economy, lower emissions, higher top speed, longer service intervals, and a more pleasing exhaust note.
- New LED headlight
- New hinged fork design. The first new and improved Vespa fork design since 1977.
- New saddles material + seams
- New Rear light design
- New front tie
- New chromed crest on mudguard
- New 12” rims
- Exquisite Style: The Primavera is a highly modern Vespa, designed with the elegance of an exclusive style but without renouncing the comfort aspect.
- Revolutionary Tech: All-new, more rigid body. The steel sheet bodywork that also acts as a support is the element that makes the Vespa stand out from every other scooter in the world.
ENGINE: iGet Single cylinder Hi-Performance 4-stroke with 3-way catalytic converter and secondary air system SAS
DISPLACEMENT: 49.9 cc
TANK CAPACITY: 2.1 gal. (8 L)
FUEL SUPPLY: Fuel Injected
COOLING: Forced air
TRANSMISSION: Automatic “twist and go” CVT
CLUTCH: Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers
WARRANTY: 2-year unlimited mileage warranty
Payment Calculator - please contact us for current rates
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which may vary by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.
Our inventory is very volatile this year and can change by as many as 20-units (+/-) per day. If you are interested in stopping by to see a particular unit, please call ahead to confirm availability.
As of the last posting destination/freight charges are as follows:
- Motorcycles and MP3 - $800
- 50cc Scooters - $600
- 150cc Scooters - $650
- 300+ cc Scooters - $700