2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP
|Model:||Hypermotard 950 SP
Pure fun, endless adrenaline.
Aggressive look, sporty and fearless character: the new Hypermotard 950 SP goes back to the roots of competition motard style without sacrificing the sporty essence. Wide handlebar, narrow sides, low weight for greater agility when changing directions and a 114 HP Testastretta 11° engine. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 family is updated for the Model Year 2022 and sees the entry into the range of a new livery for the SP version.
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- 59.0 in. (1498 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal. (14.5 L)
- SP Livery
- 24 months unlimited mileage
This is an estimate only and does not imply credit approval. Eligibility and rate will be determined by the lending institution.
Price on new bikes does not include destination or documentation charges, which varies by model and manufacturer. Prices shown may include specials or promotions and may not be valid with other promotional offers. While we make every effort to be as accurate as possible mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct them.